Oncology CRO Services
A full-service oncology CRO for complex oncology clinical trials
Medelis’ world-class medical and project teams have extensive experience in the design, performance and analysis of complex clinical trials. With this focus, we offer the seasoning and insight only long practice in complex studies can produce.
With our full-service offering, we can create and implement a detailed drug development plan carefully structured to address all regulatory needs and requirements. We’ll optimize the likely outcomes for your agent with respect to follow-on studies and additional indications, delivering maximum value for your clinical investment.
Our specialization in oncology CRO services provides clients with:
- Access to a world-class medical team with extensive experience in the design, performance and analysis of complex clinical trials
- A single partner from pre-clinical through phase III trials
- Team members with first-hand clinical knowledge of tumor types and drugs and true understanding of the diseases and investigational agents being studies
- Experience in managing dose escalation and determining maximum tolerated dose
- Experience in safety assessment
- Close working relationships with expert investigators
- Unique investigator and patient recruitment programs to help get the right patients in your trial
Oncology CRO services in North America and Europe
For sponsors looking for a true partner to trust throughout the oncology drug development process, Medelis provides:
- Preclinical development
- Study design
- Study launch
- Study management
- Medical writing
- Data management & biostatistics
- Regulatory affairs and QA
Our team is accustomed to handling most targets in oncology. This portfolio of expertise means faster, more accurate results and more strategic long-term development planning.
Contact us to learn more about our services, or to discuss your upcoming trial.